Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs appeared downcast on Friday after getting hit with a third sexual assault lawsuit.
In new photos, the music mogul was spotted looking lost in thought at his swanky Star Island estate near Miami.
Clad in an all-black ensemble, Combs, 54, appeared to be spending Thanksgiving weekend with his mother Janice Combs, daughter Chance, her mother Sarah Chapman and teenage daughters D’Lila Star Combs and Jessie James Combs.
Last week, R&B singer Cassie, 37, accused Combs of rape, repeated physical abuse and sex trafficking in a bombshell lawsuit she filed.
He “vehemently denied” her allegations via a statement from his lawyer, who said the claims were “baseless and outrageous.”
One day after the suit was filed, however, the “I’ll Be Missing You” performer settled with his former girlfriend, while wishing her “all the best” in a follow-up statement.
For more Page Six you love …
His ex, for her part, said, “I have decided to resolve this matter amicably on terms that I have some level of control. I want to thank my family, fans and lawyers for their steadfast support.”
A few days later, a second accuser named Joi Dickerson-Neal came forward and sued Combs for allegedly drugging and raping her in 1991 when she was a student at Syracuse University.
Didd’s lawyer said the new accusations were an attempt at a “money grab,” claiming the “last-minute lawsuit” was “an example of how a well-intentioned law [the New York Adult’s Survivors Act] can be turned on its head.”
Notably, the legislation, which expires Friday, allows alleged victims of sexual offenses to file civil lawsuits after statute of limitations have passed.
And on Friday, a third anonymous woman filed a lawsuit in New York County Supreme Court, alleging Combs — along with singer-songwriter Aaron Hall — took turns raping her and a friend back in 1990 or 1991, reports Rolling Stone.
Jane Doe also claims that Combs later visited her after the alleged rape and choked her “to the point that she passed out” over concerns that her friend might tell his then-girlfriend about the incident.
The music impresario has vehemently denied those accusations as well.
His spokesperson called the claims “fabricated” in a statement to Page Six, writing, “This is nothing but a money grab. Because of Mr. Combs’ fame and success, he is an easy target for anonymous accusers who lie without conscience or consequence for financial benefit. … The public should be skeptical and not rush to accept these bogus allegations.”