Cassie, husband Alex Fine spotted together for first time since she filed rape, abuse lawsuit against ex Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs

Mrs. Fine is doing just fine.

Cassie and her husband, Alex Fine, had a family day with their two daughters, Frankie, 3, and Sunny, 2, at Serendipity 3 in New York City on Saturday.

A source told Page Six that the family of four went out for a bite to eat to celebrate Frankie’s birthday early. (She turns 4 on Dec. 6.)

We’re told the “Me & U” singer, 37, wore a pair of black tights and a Christmas sweater as she and her family indulged in a thai peanut salad, chicken tenders and loaded fries.

The source told Page Six that Cassie said hi to guests who recognized her and would often lean on Fine’s shoulder during the meal.

In photos exclusively obtained by Page Six, the couple — who tied the knot in August 2019 — cozied up to one another as they smiled for the camera.

A source told Page Six that the family of four went out for a bite to eat to celebrate Frankie’s birthday early. serendipity 3
A source told Page Six that the “Me & U” singer said hi to guests who recognized her and would often lean on the personal trainer’s shoulder during the meal. serendipity 3

Cassie and the personal trainer, 30, also posed at the table with their girls seated across from them.

It’s the first time Cassie — born Casandra Ventura — has been seen out with her husband since she filed a bombshell lawsuit against her ex Sean “Diddy” Combs, accusing him of rape, physical abuse and sex trafficking during their decade-long relationship.

In the lawsuit obtained by Page Six Nov. 16, the “Long Way 2 Go” singer claimed that the Bad Boy Records founder, 54, “was prone to uncontrollable rage, and frequently beat Ms. Ventura savagely.”

It was the first time Cassie had been seen out with her husband since she filed a shocking lawsuit against her ex Sean “Diddy” Combs. WireImage
The “Long Way 2 Go” singer accused the Revolt founder of rape, physical abuse and sex trafficking during their decade-long relationship. Getty Images

“Over the years that Mr. Combs abused Ms. Ventura physically and sexually, she again and again tried to escape his tight hold over her life,” the lawsuit stated. “Every time she hid, Mr. Combs’s vast network of corporations and affiliated entities found her, and those who worked for Mr. Combs’s companies implored her to return to him.


For more Page Six Style …


“Many went as far as to explicitly state that her failure to return to Mr. Combs would hinder her success in the entertainment industry.”

In one instance, Cassie claimed in the suit that Combs’ security staff Roger Bonds tried to intervene when he saw her allegedly getting abused by the hip-hop mogul.

Combs’ lawyer denied the accusations against him. He and Cassie settled the lawsuit one day later. Jeff Vespa

On Wednesday, Bonds seemingly backed up Cassie’s story, saying that he “jumped in” to help Cassie when he worked for the rapper.

Combs’ attorney, Ben Brafman, “vehemently” denied the accusations in the lawsuit in a statement to Page Six, claiming that Cassie had been demanding money from the rapper.

However, one day later, the former couple — who dated the Sean John clothing founder on and off for 10 years until calling it off for good in 2018 — settled the suit.

The “Last Night” rapper is facing two more lawsuits from women claiming that he raped them in the early ’90s. Getty Images
He has denied all allegations against him. Getty Images

“I have decided to resolve this matter amicably on terms that I have some level of control,” the mom of two said in a statement to Page Six Nov. 17. “I want to thank my family, fans and lawyers for their unwavering support.”

In a separate statement, Combs said, “We have decided to resolve this matter amicably. I wish Cassie and her family all the best. Love.”

The Revolt founder then found himself in more legal trouble when women came forward with two additional lawsuits, alleging that he raped them in the early ’90s.

Cassie and Fine tied the knot in August 2019. @alexfine44

Combs’ lawyer has denied the claims in both lawsuits, saying that they were both a “money grab.”

Following the backlash from the lawsuits, the “Last Night” rapper stepped down as chairman of Revolt, the media company he founded in 2013.

His partnership with Capital Preparatory Schools also came to an end.

If you or someone you know is affected by any of the issues raised in this story, call the Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-330-0226.